- Push made to add toll that charges drivers on East River bridges and cuts congestion (NYDN)
- Tolls on NYC East River Bridges Would Help Reap $1.5 Billion (Bloomberg)
- Transit guru bringing congestion pricing back (amNY)
- A ‘finalized’ congestion pricing proposal, purposefully timed (CapNY)
- Group Seeks New Tolls in Manhattan to Pay for Region’s Transportation Needs(NYT)
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
MoveNY final plan unveiled
This Thursday, February 16th, the Cobble Hill Association joins many other groups from Brooklyn and beyond in supporting a town hall forum on the developing MoveNY traffic/transit plan. Today, the final version of the plan was officially announced and it has already garnered tremendous support. Read some of the press highlights linked below for more background, and join on Thursday to hear more in person and get your own questions answered.